- Members are required to live and/or work in Lake County and have a passion for the betterment of the city of Willoughby.
- Members are required to serve on one of our four committees.
- Members should attend all general meetings, held on the first Monday of the month.
- Annual dues are $35 per active member, payable in September.
- Each member is asked to make a $50 cash donation toward purchasing items for the annual
- All members should attend both our major fundraising events. The cost to attend each event is about
$35–$40 per person.
- The Annual Installation Banquet is held in May. Attendance is not mandatory, but it is a very nice event
to celebrate our efforts throughout the club year. The cost is also about $30–$40 per person.
- If you are interested in membership, please join us at a general meeting or contact
our Club President Dee Dee Slogar at email@example.com or one
of our Club Connections committee chairs Paula Strumbly at
Beth Brinton at firstname.lastname@example.org.