What is expected of our members?
- Members are required to live or work in Willoughby OR in a community without an active Junior Women’s Club.
- Members are required to serve on one of our four committees. Committee assignments are announced in May for the following club year.
- Members should attend all General Meetings. General Meetings are held the first Monday of the month.
How much does it cost to be a member?
- Annual dues are $35 per active member, which are payable in September.
- Each member is asked to make a $25 cash donation for the major annual fundraisers in the spring and the fall. The Committees who host the fundraisers use these funds to purchase auction items.
- All members should plan to attend both our major fundraising events. The cost to attend each luncheon is about $35 – $40 per person.
- The Annual Installation Banquet is held in May. Attendance is not mandatory, but it is a very nice event to celebrate our efforts throughout the club year. The cost is typically around $30 – $40 per person.