- President – Dee Dee Slogar
- Vice President – Lilli Stapp
- Recording Secretary – Beth Vogt
- Communications – Chris Junia
- Treasurer – Dina Rossi
- Past President – Betsy Bukovnik
- Activator/Graphic Design – Debbi Paterno
- Club Consultant – Joan Minarich
- We sponsor two major fundraisers annually to raise funds for our donations throughout the year:
a Holiday Luncheon and a Casino Night in the Spring.
- We award multiple scholarships to area high school seniors totaling approximately
$10,000 annually. Funds for the following year are raised at the two annual fundraisers.
- We also provide annual scholarships for tuition at Lakeland Community College.
- Every December, WJWC sponsors families in need. We provide them with food,
clothing, and gifts to share with their families during the holiday season.
- We host a Donuts with Santa Party, where local children in the community are invited
to visit Santa, do arts and crafts and enjoy time with their families.
- We provide smaller scale sponsorships to various programs, such as Camp Sue Osborn
and the Willoughby Softball League.
- Throughout the year, WJWC members participate in community-based events like the
Willoughby 5K in conjunction with other organizations.
- Social events include the Fall membership event, Holiday party, End-of the year
installation banquet and other informal events throughout the year.
- We hold our monthly general meetings at Willoughby City Hall and would love to have
you join us for a meeting! See our calendar for details.